Jumat, Agustus 14, 2009

Where is the candies ?

Well...well...again we're going to celebrate the independence day and the party starts early in my place. Buying presents for kids whom will join the games never been such an instant work I've done before. Last year we need 2 hours in one shop to complete this task. This time I took half an hour only. Ck ck ck... Hope everybody will happy for all the gifts.

After that I have to go to buy goody bags for every kids attending the games with one of my neighbor. And after we shopped, she decided to pack the bags with her family. The strange is, ...........six pouch of candies is missing.
We're looking everywhere in her living room also in her car...... We search every plastics, almost spilled things out, for several hours and still not find any....... I say I shall buy another six pouch in this morning, and the problem is pending.

Then I just got remembered that I was feel a bit unhappy to the cashier because she was inputted things in slow counts. Took more than 30 minutes only to watch her inefficient ways of counting. She keep doubted of what she has count.. and always search for help to entered several box of fruit tea, and wafers,etc.
It was really testing me... I know she was a trainee staff. Yet, I couldn't stand to complain though in my mind. Actually, I've show my felt of disagree in front of Mrs. Tuti, my neighbor. So now I feel, maybe it was some of Allah's guidance for me not to underestimate anyone ever...
I feel so sorry for that and say istighfar several times.. I hope Allah will help me through the next day.

And alhamdulillah, this morning before I go to the same hypermarket, Mrs.Tuti called and tell me ........the six pouch of candies have been found inside of the chocolate wafers plastic... One of many plastics we've been search around for couple hours last night.....
Oh Allah, please forgive me and please help me..

You can tell this is nothing, but it's true happening..
Miracle happens everyday, we just don't aware.... because Allah always be with us.

2 komentar:

  1. Terima Kasih ya Mrs Tuti atas bantuannya..

    BalasHapus
  2. haiiii Kandi.......... niii buktinya bisa kok keluar smua.... udah bener pengaturannya........ blog kamu bagussss deee.... seneng banget bisa blogwalking ke sini... q tunggu kunjungan baliknya yahhh..

    BalasHapus